Luxury and Sustainability Combined Along the Beautiful Views to Uvita Beach
The residential community of Dulce Pacífico is over 100 acres in the shape of an amphitheater to the sea. This land formation protects the view corridors providing privacy and security.
A thermodynamic phenomenon occurs throughout Dulce Pacifico as it sits on a landmass with ocean on both sides. Air is drawn back and forth over the ridge and through the valley due to the difference in temperatures in the waters and the land. This provides a constant cool breeze throughout the day.
The Dulce Pacifico valley was shaped over the millennia to form this gently sloping fertile valley. A creek fed from springs creates the heart of the property providing abundant flora and fauna to flourish throughout the community. The creek shimmers and dances as it plays a symphony of life for the adjacent property owners to enjoy.
Dulce Pacífco is a culmination of years of listening and understanding pain points of residents and buyers in Costa Rica. At Dulce Pacifco, buyers may choose from 47 large estate properties, with breathtaking ocean and mountain views, and have our team develop your vision of the perfect Costa Rica Jungle Home Experience. Through the use of our unique architectural design system, you as the owner has the flexibility of designing the home to your individual needs and lifestyle, while achieving cost and material efficiency.
The process is simple and fun!
1. Sit with our designers and layout your new home in a three dimensional medium taking into consideration the natural features and view corridors of the estate property you choose.
2. When you have the home design that fits your needs we will digitally render the property settings to give you a realistic feel of the home and the views. The experience is collaborative in every way. This is your home and your design. It is our goal to empower you to create the home that fits your family or investment needs. Our team will take that idea and make it tangible.
THE PURCHASING PROCESS IN 6 STEPS
1. PROJECT WALK IN / CONCEPTUAL DESIGN MEETING / RESERVATION DEPOSIT
The client will visit the Dulce Pacífico community with one of our lifestyle specialist to explore our estate properties and make a selection that fits their family or investment needs.
Client will select the components of their home and layout the home along side our in-house designers based on the client’s specific needs and site conditions. When satisfied general pricing for the home and property package is provided and reservation deposit is made by the client to hold the property.
2. ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN (5 DAYS)
Axiom will create an architectural set for the client to approve, including plans, photo realistic renderings, and 3D models of the home in the natural settings of the property.
3. SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT (5 DAYS)
After home design is revised and agreed the client signs the Sales and Purchase Agreement agreement and releases 10% of the property value.
Once the Models are approved by the client and the Sales and Purchase Agreement is signed, the permit set is compiled and presented to the government institutions.
4. CLOSING DATE PERMITS (30 DAYS FROM SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT)
The client signs the closing documents for the purchase of the property and releases the outstanding 90% of the property value.
The client signs the building agreement with our construction company and releases 20% of the construction value.
5. CONSTRUCTION STARTS (7 DAYS)
Once the permit set is approved the Axiom construction company starts to build.
6. DELIVERY OF THE HOUSE (6 TO 10 MONTHS)
20% progress payment when foundations are complete
20% progress payment when roofs are complete.
The client receives the house under his approval and releases the outstanding 40% of the construction value.