Three Bedroom Beachfront Condo – Unit 6A
Venturing along a beaten path through lush jungle surroundings, the sights and sounds of rainforest life engulf you in a symphony of color and music. A small aperture of light in the distance guides you forward as you make your way through Mother Nature’s embrace. As you reach the source of light, your surroundings suddenly expand to limitless bounds, with seemingly endless horizons over the Pacific Ocean. To either side of you, golden sands stretch for miles as you stand in a moment of blissful solitude and take a deep breath.
Moments like that define life at Élan at Ballena, a luxurious condominium development nestled along a narrow stretch of southwestern Costa Rican coastline known as Costa Ballena. Axiom Development Group has invested a great deal of time, vision and experience in facilitating such moments of tranquility and adventure, launched from the comforts of harmonious and contemporary living spaces in the heart of the tropical rainforest. Wedged between the mountains and the Pacific coastline, Élan at Ballena delivers a panoramic blend of inward and outward beauty. The project is the golden fruit of Axiom’s vision to design seamlessly-integrated lifestyles within the region’s natural landscape.
While the first units of Phase 1 of the gated community were delivered in January 2017, the company’s thoughtfully-integrated model unit provides glimpses of a lifestyle that offers the best of both worlds. From the luxurious comforts of contemporary furnishings, expansive windows bring the vibrancy of your surroundings to life. As the sun sets in the late afternoon, in a tree so close that you can almost touch it, a troupe of monkeys descends on a canvass painted earlier in the day by the colorful presence of toucans ushering in the morning.
The development’s integration into the fabric of this beautiful landscape is a tribute to the great lengths that Axiom has gone to make it possible. The company has gone beyond the building process to take initiatives aimed at protecting and enhancing the natural environment that engulfs Élan at Ballena. Bordered to the east by coastal mountains, Élan’s elaborate series of filtration points mitigate natural water run-off, protecting the marine environment that borders the property to the west. Élan also breathes new life into its surroundings courtesy of a nursery comprised of 22,000 indigenous plants and nearly 1,000 trees.
Unit 6A is a three bedroom condo on the penthouse of building 6, with amazing views of the rainforest and main pool area.
Luxury Construction and Craftmanship
Great Rental Potential
ONLY development with private beach entrance
Solar Energy for common areas
24 hr security
- Custom solid wood entry door
- Italian Gres porcelain tile flooring
- Designer bathroom cabinetry with quartz stone countertops and mirrors
- Contemporary GROHE™ bathroom faucets and fixtures
- Designer kitchen cabinetry with quartz stone countertops
- BOSCH™ stainless-steel stove, microwave/fan, dishwasher, French-door fridge
- Stainless steel sink with GROHE™ faucet and sound-insulated garbage disposal unit
- BOSCH™ front-load, stackable full-size washer and dryer
- Italian designer closets
- Recessed LED lighting throughout the residence
- Italian tile shower enclosures with built-in shelving
- Energy-efficient DAIKIN™ A/C units in bedrooms, living-dining area and kitchen area
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms, living-dining area and main balcony
- Reinforced concrete post and beams
- Structural insulated panel exterior walls
- Stone-coated steel roofing system for sound attenuation and durability
- PellaTM energy efficient Low-E insulating double-pane glass doors and windows
- Energy-efficient water heater
- Private storage units conveniently located at the entrance to each residence
- 24-hour monitored security with video surveillance
Master Plan Features
- Private, gated community connected to the Playa Ballena national park and biological corridor
- Three swimming pools, including hot tubs and shallow areas suitable for children, with adjoining lounging areas, covered pavilions, BBQ facilities and washrooms
- Private walkway to one of Costa Rica’s most beautiful beaches
- Residence elevators
- Designated owner and guest parking
- Lushly landscaped gardens and footpaths blended into the tropical rainforest surroundings
- Solar energy grid tieback system to offset common area electrical charges
- On-site property management and rental management office
- On-site administration office
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.