Luxury Duplex with Ocean Views
- Type: Duplex
- Style: Two Story
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Size: 2,928 sq. ft.
- Number of Floors: 2
- Garage: 2
- HOA: $706.00 / month
- Year Built: 2017
- View: Ocean and Mountain
- Furniture: Not Furnished
A lazy morning at San Martin is like a mix of Modern Home and National Geographic. After disconnecting from the Internet and the modern décor of a luxurious split-level townhouse, a few steps through a patio door takes you into a whole different world of worlds. To the west, a ridge overlooks Malibu-style vistas of the Pacific coastline and its protected waters and marine life. In the blink of an eye, the descent of toucans into the rainforest canopy shifts your presence into a different room of Mother Nature’s abode.
Life at San Martin integrates into the fabric of the surrounding culture and lush landscape. Built on bluffs overlooking San Martin beach, on the very edge of jungle preserve lands, The Terraces at San Martin immerse you in Costa Rica’s natural wonders. The townhouses form an exclusive gated community embedded in the emerald rainforest, where inspirational Pacific sunsets are just part of a daily routine. A system of trails offers passage through the surrounding rainforest, with options to hike to a nearby waterfall or descend to the sands of San Martin Beach.
The development’s seamless blend of modern architecture into the rainforest canopy has given rise to life in a luxurious treehouse, bordered by the unrestricted passage of vibrant rainforest life. Privacy design features separate community life from a meditational outward focus, with floor-to-ceiling windows that frame breathtaking views of the rainforest canopy and Costa Ballena shore.
To get a true sense of what luxurious treehouse living is all about, take all of the above and indulge in it from the comforts of a contemporary cocoon featuring Italian Gres porcelain tiles, recessed LED lighting, high speed Internet and a modern kitchen with an induction cooktop and a built-in microwave and oven. Other high-end touches include imported kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, as well as designer closets with racks, poles, shelves and drawers.
It seems almost impossible to imagine a collision of worlds that leaves no trace, but luxurious tree-house life at San Martin proves that multiple environments can blend together without disrupting the balance.
Duplex # 2 is a three bedroom luxury duplex, with a private double-edge infinity pool, and views of the rainforest and the Pacific Ocean, full of wildlife commuting from their sleeping hideouts to their food sources.
Great Rental Potential
Lock and Leave Solution
Luxury Construction and Craftsmanship
- Italian Gres porcelain tile flooring
- Contemporary flat clay tile roofs
- Imported designer bathroom cabinetry with natural stone countertops and mirrors
- Contemporary imported bathroom faucets and fixtures
- Imported designer kitchen cabinetry with natural stone countertops
- High-quality, stainless-steel built-in microwave and oven, induction cooktop, downdraft extractor fan, dishwasher and French-door fridge
- Stainless steel sink with imported faucet and sound-insulated garbage disposal unit
- Front-load full-size washer and dryer
- Designer closets with racks, poles, shelves and drawers
- Recessed LED lighting throughout the residence
- Glass shower enclosures
- Energy-efficient DAIKIN™ A/C units in bedrooms, living-dining area and kitchen area
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms, living-dining area and main balcony
- Double pane glass doors and windows
- Energy-efficient water heater
- Private storage units conveniently located at the entrance to each residence
- Energy-efficient, fan-coil A/C system throughout the home
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms, living-dining area and main balconies
- Covered parking
MASTER PLAN FEATURES
- Private, gated villa community located onthe bluffs overlooking the San Martin beach
- Easy access to beach national parks, dining,entertainment and shopping
- Lush natural landscaping
- Paver brick interior roads
- View corridors protected by adjacentrainforest preserves
- Homes nestled amongst a grove of old-growth treesto provide ample shading and passive cooling ofhomes
- Private and public water sources with reservestorage tank
- Optimized wastewater treatment plant
- 24-hour security with intelligent perimeter controls
- On-site administration office