Vacation Rental – Meridian House
- Type: Mountaintop Estate
- Style: Two Story
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Size: 7,432 sq. ft.
- Number of Floors: 2
- Garage: 2
- Parking Spaces: 10
- Lot Size: 3.53 acres / 1.43 Hectares
- Rent per night: starting at $1,050/night
- Year Built: 2017
- View: Ocean and Mountain
- Furniture: as is all included
- Pool: yes
- Jacuzzi: 6 person jacuzzi
- Outside Entertainment Area: yes
If you ever dream that you are sleeping on a cloud, then you just might wake up in Meridian House, Axiom Development Group’s flagship Sierra Collection estate in Costa Rica. Set in the cloud forest of the Costeña Mountains, Meridian House features a backdrop of rich blues and lush emerald greens. The house is perched on a ridge, 2,000 feet above Costa Rica’s southwestern Pacific coastline, and the multi- million estate’s panoramic views inspire you from the moment you wake up until the moment you start to dream again.
Each design in Axiom’s Sierra Collection has been groomed to fit cohesively with its ecological settings and cascading elevations. Meridian House is the first home completed on 1,250 acres exclusively reserved for single-family estates bordering rainforest preserves and an extensive trail system that includes a waterfall. Meridian House offers the coveted kind of seclusion that puts you in harmony with your surrounding environment.
At every glance, life from within the contemporary and transparent home offers breathtaking views courtesy of floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors. The Pacific coastline below greets you each morning from the master bedroom’s expansive windows, while the master bathroom overlooks the mountain range valley and rainforest life. Every day begins with a deep breath of nature.
The multi-tiered descent from the master bedroom to the living room inspires pauses along the way, with more vibrant life and light to absorb courtesy of the home’s vaulted ceilings and panoramic windows. The descent leads to a living room featuring Italian Gres porcelain tile flooring and a contemporary décor built for comfort. A sliding glass wall overlooks a double infinity-edge pool, carrying your glance to the edge of the ridge, overlooking the Pacific coast. If that isn’t inspirational enough, the view from the hot tub and yoga/meditation platform along the edge of the ridge will get you there.
The magic of Meridian House is that it puts multiple worlds in perfect sync. Its structural and decorative design succeeds at bringing contemporary and high tech comforts in tune with the surrounding environment. Wireless High-speed Internet keeps you connected to the world, while a quick glance in any direction takes you worlds away. Meridian’s modern kitchen appliances, alarm system and washer and dryer are balanced by an energy-efficient, zoned A/C system and a solar energy grid. Multiple worlds in perfect sync.
While its comforts are enough to keep you indoors, stepping out of Meridian House in every direction is a breathtaking moment in the making. From monkeys and toucans in treetops, to mountain, valley and coastal views, it seems like nature’s finest ingredients blend together in this beautiful part of Costa Rica. The views are framed by the property’s mature landscape, with an abundance of indigenous plants that attract a colorful array of butterflies and birds. From the infinity pool, on a bright sunny day, the world is indeed a beautiful place.
As solitary as those serene moments always are, Meridian House is also built for sharing your private piece of paradise. The three-bedroom estate features an outdoor deck that is designed for entertaining, with a large dining area and an outdoor kitchen with refrigerated drawers and an ice maker. The deck is also equipped with a gas-powered fire pit and an entertainment center with HD TV and a state-of-the-art sound system.
But when your guests have gone and serenity returns to Meridian House, it takes just one breath to reconnect with the surrounding environment. And with a design mapped out so that clouds can literally float through the house when it’s opened up, that dream you were having about sleeping on a cloud might not be a dream after all.
Award Winning Design – Best design Latin America
Luxury Construction and Craftmanship
• Solid wood custom-made entry door and interior doors
• Contemporary flat clay tile roofs
• High, vaulted ceilings throughout the home
• Custom-height double-glazed windows and sliding glass doors with UV protection
• Italian Gres porcelain tile flooring
• Spanish Dica™ bathroom and kitchen cabinetry with quartz stone countertops
• Roca™ bathroom faucets and fixtures
• Glass shower enclosures
• Dica™ designer closets
• High-end Bosch™ stainless-steel French-door refrigerator, built-in microwave and oven, induction cooktop, downdraft extractor fan and dishwasher in indoor kitchen
• Whirlpool™ ice-maker
• Roca™ stainless steel sink with Delta™ electric touch faucet and sound-insulated garbage disposal unit
• Full walk-in pantry with shelving
• Front-load full-size Bosch™ heavy duty washer and dryer
• Six-person hot tub and yoga/meditation platform
• Double infinity-edge pool with hand-set Gres porcelain tile
• Outdoor kitchen featuring Wolf™ 36” outdoor grill with rotisserie option and 13” side burner, U-line™ refrigerated drawers and ice maker, sitting area with a gas-powered fire pit, entertainment center with high-definition flat screen TV.
• State-of-the-art sound system with Onkyo™ surround-sound home theater in living room and Klipsch™ recessed ceiling-mounted directional speakers throughout the common areas
• High-speed internet with comprehensive mesh system that covers the entire property
• Energy-efficient water heater
• Energy-efficient, zoned A/C system throughout the home
• Ceiling fans in all rooms and outdoor areas
• Recessed LED lighting throughout
• Two-car enclosed garage and ample outdoor parking
• Solar energy grid
• Fully-wired alarm system
• Mature landscape design featuring native species that attract butterfly and bird species
• Exterior features: Pool, Jacuzzi, BBQ, extensive gardens, gas-powered fire pit, outdoor kitchen with refrigerated drawers and ice maker, inside 1,250 acres exclusively reserved for single-family estates bordering rainforest preserves and an extensive trail system that includes a waterfall.
• Amenities and features: walking trails, parks, tennis courts, swimming pools, fitness facilities, the Costa Verde clubhouse and helipad.