Tangara House Build – Dulce Pacifico Exclusive Community
DULCE Pacífico is a new way of designing, building, and living in the tropics for residents that believe in environmentally-conscious practices, outdoor activities, and wellness, as a form of living. This one-of-a-kind sustainable luxury real estate development is the perfect scenario for people looking for comfort in the rainforest. The Tangara House is a 1,800 square foot home design ready to be constructed and tailored to you. The home is designed to be set on the Ducle Pacifico properties, which are blessed to have constant Pacific Ocean breezes and boast views of the surrounding sierras and the ocean below. The properties are an average of 1 acre providing privacy and room to grow. The design fundamentals are based on framing the surroundings, as a way of bringing nature indoors while in the security and comfort of a luxury residential development.
The residential community is over 100 acres in the shape of an amphitheater to the sea. This land formation protects the view corridors of the residents providing privacy and security. A thermodynamic phenomenon occurs throughout Dulce Pacífico as it sits on a landmass with the ocean on both sides. Air is drawn back and forth over the ridge and through the valley due to the difference in temperatures in the waters and the land. This provides a constant cool breeze throughout the day.
The Dulce Pacífico valley was shaped over the millennia to form this gently sloping fertile valley. A creek fed from springs throughout the property creates the heart of the property granting abundant flora and fauna to flourish. The creek shimmers and dances as it plays a symphony of life for the adjacent property owners to enjoy.
Property: Average Size (4,455m² / 1.10 Acres)
Architecture: 172m² / 1,841 ft²
- Levels: 1
- Master bedroom: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Pool: 1
- Carport w/storage: 1
- Laundry room: 1
- Common area with direct access to terrace and pool: 1
- Terraces: 2
- Air conditioning (Minisplits)
- Aluminum windows
- Aluminum sliding doors
- Contemporary style casework
- Quartz countertops
- Professional appliances
- Porcelain tiles
- Private pool Surrounded by Covered Terrace With Views to the Pacific
- Large Ocean View Property With Sounds of the Creek and Direct Access to the 8km Trail System
- Over 100 Acre Private Gated Community
- First Class Infrastructure with Paved Roads, Fiber Optics, Full Water Rights, and Underground Electricity.
- Dedicated Preserve Areas with Trails, Waterfalls, and Natural Pools.
- Full Property and Rental Management with Concierge Service, Pool Cleaning, and Lawncare.